Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Skywars the best gamemode?

I_Mohd

Pika Member

I want to ask this to everyone who has played Pika Skywars. Is it the best? If no, then tell me why and which one is the best gamemode. I'll be reading! (I think its the best by the way)

Regards,

I_Mohd#8579

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Well imo skywars is always the best gamemode. Some would argue that bedwars is better, but i just feel like skywars is a more free, easier to play with basically no strategies, and dont have to sweat that much. Suits some new minecraft player to get start with.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Skywars is a best gamemode I've ever played my life.
Skywars improve you in PVP, Movement , using projectiles, reaction time

I wish I can incourage people to play skywars!

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
As someone that has played on pika for over 4 years i can say skywars is by far the best gamemode they have. i never seem to get tired of it. a lot of people think i no life the game cuz of the leaderboard spot but thats not true i genuinely enjoy playing skywars for hours on end. and there are way less hackers on it now. the mods keep improving the experience by adding better maps and taking real feedback from the community.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika

I want to ask this to everyone who has played Pika Skywars. Is it the best? If no, then tell me why and which one is the best gamemode. I'll be reading! (I think its the best by the way)

Regards,

I_Mohd#8579
Bedwars requires better game sense not skills U can easily win a bedwars game with 6 cps.
But Skywars is something which requires Skills like w tapping, better clicking methods, inventory organization, stuff utilisation
And this proves skywars is better at bedwars

OP
OP
I_Mohd

I_Mohd

Pika Member
Bedwars requires better game sense not skills U can easily win a bedwars game with 6 cps.
But Skywars is something which requires Skills like w tapping, better clicking methods, inventory organization, stuff utilisation
And this proves skywars is better at bedwars
Not really. both require sense to be fair

Disaalt

The Pika
Not really. both require sense to be fair
Correct :yaychu:

I don't play many minigames but, I think SkyWars utilizes the skills more (w tapping, stuff util..) since I think it's way more of a faster game mode than BedWars. My own opinion though.
SkyWars is just more fun and fast-paced, and obviously, some players (like me) like that!