Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Philippines banned from connecting to Pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactico

I have been getting a Connection Refused response from Pika ever since it went down last December and have never been able to play here ever since. I tried it with different times when my internet service provider assigns different IP addresses. I even tried it in another computer at another house but the service provider is the same. Same thing.

I am using Minecraft version 1.8.9. Is it the version? Is it Globe, my service provider's IP set which is refused?

Philippines dominate Pika and I admit that so many hackers come from here. Are we banned because of it?

Chaud0415

Same problem here, I don't know if my Globe internet provider is full of crap or we're blocked.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Don't lie dude. I live in The Netherlands and can play.
Seriously i'm not lying once i was testing the premium anti-vpn and when i tried using Netharland Amsterdam ip that time it shows "Your country is banned from this server" and i had screenshot of that too i showed to ppl on media-channel also.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
lol i'm not sure if it's because of the vpn or it is really like that but i'll try it for you guys and send you the screenshot.
i think I would know it better since I live in The Netherlands and can play just fine on the server...

Chaud0415

hm I tried using "tunnelbear(vpn)" and faked my location that I was in netherlands and I could enter the server safely. Probably Philippines blocked?

Ameys

Pika Member
I have many friends from Philippines and they enter to sever without any problem.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
I live in Philippines and I can still play here. It's possible that you got IP Banned or not. But it is possible too that you got Globe internet or router (I don't really know xD). Try playing with PLDT Connection. Good Luck ;)

Chaud0415

I live in Philippines and I can still play here. It's possible that you got IP Banned or not. But it is possible too that you got Globe internet or router (I don't really know xD). Try playing with PLDT Connection. Good Luck ;)
If you don't know what your saying just shut up. Globe and PLDT are two different internet providers, and having an ip ban will show another message not a connection error. It annoys me that you are just here to make things confusing to the readers.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
If you don't know what your saying just shut up. Globe and PLDT are two different internet providers, and having an ip ban will show another message not a connection error. It annoys me that you are just here to make things confusing to the readers.
Stupid -_- I'm suggesting you to use PLDT instead of Globe -_- I'm trying to help here and you want me to shut up lol

Chaud0415

What the hell why didn't you just comment above "try changing your internet connection", it's really hard to tell what your trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.