Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavKriss

Introduction

Hello there, everyone! In this thread, I'm going to tell you all about who exactly SavKriss is and what I do on a day-to-day basis! If you have anymore questions about me, just ask. I'm a pretty friendly person and I would love to answer any questions you have!

Who are you?
Well as I said above, my name is SavKriss However, my real name is Sohaib. I don't have any preference with my name. As of today, I have re-joined both the Pika-Network server and forums after a long time. I can honestly say that I'm enjoying myself quite well! I live in the United Kingdom. I can only speak two languages, and those are Arabic and English. At the time writing this, I am 15 years old. My birthday is on June 04. I can honestly say that I do not get emotional very easily, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Although I'm kindhearted and I truly do want the best for everyone around me, I will still tell it as it is. I have always been interested in what people think, why they think that and how their minds work. I love answering questions and talking about all sorts of topics. If you ever want to talk about something serious or completely random, don't hesitate to talk to me on here or in-game.
I love animals. I always have, and I always will. My favorite animal is a dolphin, but I also love llamas, goats, and alpacas. I have donated to The Humane Society, which helps end animal cruelty all and gives the pets loving homes. I haven't donated much to this organization, but every little bit counts!

What are your hobbies, favorites, etc.?
☆ Just so it's easier for both you and me, I will be creating this into a short list.
☆ I prefer soloists over bands.
☆ Light blue is my favorite color.
☆ My favorite food is pizza.
☆ I am not awful at math, and I do pretty decently in other subjects.
☆ I enjoy the smaller text.
☆ My hobbies are art, creating graphics and gaming.
☆ I love music
☆ I do one sport, and that is Swimming.
☆ I started going to the Gym this week

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!
Cheers, Sohaib

__Vendetta

Introduction

Hello there, everyone! In this thread, I'm going to tell you all about who exactly SavKriss is and what I do on a day-to-day basis! If you have anymore questions about me, just ask. I'm a pretty friendly person and I would love to answer any questions you have!

Who are you?
Well as I said above, my name is SavKriss However, my real name is Sohaib. I don't have any preference with my name. As of today, I have re-joined both the Pika-Network server and forums after a long time. I can honestly say that I'm enjoying myself quite well! I live in the United Kingdom. I can only speak two languages, and those are Arabic and English. At the time writing this, I am 15 years old. My birthday is on June 04. I can honestly say that I do not get emotional very easily, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Although I'm kindhearted and I truly do want the best for everyone around me, I will still tell it as it is. I have always been interested in what people think, why they think that and how their minds work. I love answering questions and talking about all sorts of topics. If you ever want to talk about something serious or completely random, don't hesitate to talk to me on here or in-game.
I love animals. I always have, and I always will. My favorite animal is a dolphin, but I also love llamas, goats, and alpacas. I have donated to The Humane Society, which helps end animal cruelty all and gives the pets loving homes. I haven't donated much to this organization, but every little bit counts!

What are your hobbies, favorites, etc.?
☆ Just so it's easier for both you and me, I will be creating this into a short list.
☆ I prefer soloists over bands.
☆ Light blue is my favorite color.
☆ My favorite food is pizza.
☆ I am not awful at math, and I do pretty decently in other subjects.
☆ I enjoy the smaller text.
☆ My hobbies are art, creating graphics and gaming.
☆ I love music
☆ I do one sport, and that is Swimming.
☆ I started going to the Gym this week

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!
Cheers, Sohaib
upload_2017-9-23_18-9-24.pngHello SavKriss I want to give you good luck :D

__Vendetta

Thank you so much Vendetta

You're welcome, if you need anything, Do not hesitate to ask me :D, Sometimes I play skyblock if you want to play with me, just call me I may playing skyblock C:

Skyblock:Its my favorite game XD

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Welcome! Also, @__Vendetta you should really stop liking every message I posted on someone's profile page. You're spamming my alerts xD

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
*highfive*
oDkcnr768DBni.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.