Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction - XTheYo

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Hello everyone Is me XTheYo. (Pink color is majestic <3)

So i guess New website new start?
me like it

Anyway, My name is Ivan and i come from beautiful lands of Serbia. joke?
My first days on pika started around May 2014. I played for long time but ended up quiting.
After some time passed, if i remember good 1year, i came back on pika to play with my friends on Skyblock.
We had a great time and i got addicted to pika again. My Addiction lead me to apply for Staff and as you see i have become a Admin.

In my 17years of life, like everyone else i had ups and downs. Good and Bad stuff happend and i have to say, playing here with you is really nice and good feeling, i meet new people every day enjoy with them even if is for a short time.

As a Admin on server i have times where i am really Strict but that's only when is about job. I do not take a staff position as a "Game" so when it comes to Helping and Punishing i like to do it correctly.
But Don't get me wrong i am always there if you need me, In Game / Forums / TS3. You will find me if you need.

Aswell my "Side" job on server is Head - Trainer.
Training New staff members about Hacks and some thing they need to know about Staff Position is What i do with Head - Trainer Title. I formed a Little team with Trainers and Assistants to help me do the job Better and Faster.
Oh ye, This Rank / Position Doesn't exist in game so you won't find anyone with that kind of Title near his name.
And? And?

Hmmm Well i Don't really know what else to put here, so if you got questions feel free to ask.
Have Fun everyone and Enjoy your time!!

OP
OP
XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Professional Doctor Designer, Mr. Bob drew it. All Thanks are going to him and his majestic ArtWork.

OP
OP
XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
ma muce me, radim ki konj na njivi odjutra do sutra a on sam kuci sede, deca ne uce nis zena sedi po ceo dan..

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
ma muce me, radim ki konj na njivi odjutra do sutra a on sam kuci sede, deca ne uce nis zena sedi po ceo dan..

Za decu samo kais moze da radi a mozda i za zenu...a jbg kada se tako mora sada. Sve lencuga do lencuge. ((Ovo pise jedna od najvecih lenstina :p)).

OP
OP
XTheYo

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Only the Majestic ones can have avatar like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.