Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduce myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverPinoy

Who am i?
I am Francis Gio Tisado, as many of you guys can call me "Pinoy" or "Francis". I am coming from Philippines, Abuyog Leyte, to be exact. I am 14 years old and i was born on 19 March 2002. I have played Basketball and sometimes hang out with some friends.

I am a Grade 9 student on Abuyog,Leyte. I am also a guy who travels a lot into the world, i have been in India. We are still going to London. For my personal opinion i want to go to USA since its good there and i am loving the travel.

What i am doing is all days is Basketball, being on Minecraft and playing Crossfire, Roblox or League of legends on my PC. I am always around my PC, laptop or my phone.

I am loving the part of doing things and get experience, some of you know. I Was an Moderator on an cracked server, which a lot of you guys know about. At the beginning i enjoyed the community and the staff team, but than something happened to me, i was ban evading on that server, so i deserve to be banned and not welcome anymore.
Social Media:
Facebook: Francis Gio Tisado
Discord: ~Pinoy#2699

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Who am i?
I am Francis Gio Tisado, as many of you guys can call me "Pinoy" or "Francis". I am coming from Philippines, Abuyog Leyte, to be exact. I am 14 years old and i was born on 19 March 2002. I have played Basketball and sometimes hang out with some friends.

I am a Grade 9 student on Abuyog,Leyte. I am also a guy who travels a lot into the world, i have been in India. We are still going to London. For my personal opinion i want to go to USA since its good there and i am loving the travel.

What i am doing is all days is Basketball, being on Minecraft and playing Crossfire, Roblox or League of legends on my PC. I am always around my PC, laptop or my phone.

I am loving the part of doing things and get experience, some of you know. I Was an Moderator on an cracked server, which a lot of you guys know about. At the beginning i enjoyed the community and the staff team, but than something happened to me, i was ban evading on that server, so i deserve to be banned and not welcome anymore.
Social Media:
Facebook: Francis Gio Tisado
Discord: ~Pinoy#2699

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.