Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Indroduction

Hello,I am a fellow pikacrafter
I am a minecraft veteran with the knowledge to all the crafting recipes by heart
.So basically I am a no life who plays minecraft a lot.
I created my minecraft account on uh i think 2014-2015 ish and started playing
it was a while when i started playing on servers examples of some of the servers i played was lifeboat
i would play a lot back and still do. I joined pikacraft a long time ago but created an account just a while ago
I like playing games like football , yes i am a no life that doesnt mean i cant play football
ya my life is good so....Yeet

Luppeeyz

Banned
Hello,I am a fellow pikacrafter
I am a minecraft veteran with the knowledge to all the crafting recipes by heart
.So basically I am a no life who plays minecraft a lot.
I created my minecraft account on uh i think 2014-2015 ish and started playing
it was a while when i started playing on servers examples of some of the servers i played was lifeboat
i would play a lot back and still do. I joined pikacraft a long time ago but created an account just a while ago
I like playing games like football , yes i am a no life that doesnt mean i cant play football
ya my life is good so....Yeet
You could show me how to craft a dead bush, I've been looking for it for a while now and ye, I couldn't find anyway to craft it. Anyways, nice to meet you, hope you have a great experience and a amazing time here (might help with your nolife problem). Also, I bet your life better than mine.

OP
OP
Blopisawsome45
A h yes i have learned the crafting recipe of the dead bush by my BIG BRAIN . burn ur shrub m8. staying here wont be much help but its a start

Gloria

hii, my name is gloria and my ign is Gloryy27. I know some of u guys know me :)