Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions In OP Factions if your in a faction or have created a faction and your are in the F top then i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitheredMax

Pika Member
Suggestion:
In OP Factions if your in a faction or have created a faction and your are in the F top then i think you should get paychecks. Something like that. For your hard work and finally getting up to F top. For example. If you have your faction worth more then 200 million then you should be payed 150 million - 100 million. Or less.

Detailed description:
If you have placed spawners as which everyone in the game does at some point and you get to F top then you should be payed. In game of course.

Reason(s):
I just thought that this would be a nice little thing to be added to OP Factions. No exact reason it just came to my mind

fawfgaw

The Pika
Then you could make it to f top get payed remove the spawners put them again and get payed again and just repeat that.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
^ there could just be a weekly in-game payout instead. Say top 10 factions receive 5% back of their faction’s value. I disagree on this suggestion though and think the simple f top rewards is enough, possibly add monthly f top rewards.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey WitheredMax,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.