Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /Import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
ExtendedClutch

Suggestion:
/Import

Detailed Description:
Hey You There .
I Think Every Premium Players Want To Transfer Their Stats / Get A New IGN , ETC (Including YOU If You Are A Premium Player)
So I Think That /Import Should Be A Thing

Reason(s):
Transfering Stats Are Possible For Premium Players Who Want A New IGN

Example(s):
/Import (Old Username) (Old Username's Password)

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1, not sure if it's possible tho.

Hellific

Veteran
Thing is, I'm just going to say, from my knowledge. PikaNetwork is a cracked server, so if you join with a new account your UUID will be changed. If it was premium and then you change your minecraft name to something else, your UUID will be the same and data is stored on your UUID, not the account.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Thing is, I'm just going to say, from my knowledge. PikaNetwork is a cracked server, so if you join with a new account your UUID will be changed. If it was premium and then you change your minecraft name to something else, your UUID will be the same.
perhaps.. you can assign id's for people? not like uuids, but every person has their own ID In the server

CloudAP

Veteran
This is non-premium server. it might result into several bugs and I don't think it can be as simple as /import.

Also, people could just abuse it and maybe ask noob player to do /import and send them the code. And boom! Progress stolen.

-1 Sorry

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey ExtendedClutch,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.