Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I would really want u guys to add invis pot and make the fireball jump better....like in hypixel...:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuYZz

Minecraft Username:
GuYZz

Suggestion:
I would really want u guys to add invis pot and make the fireball jump better....like in hypixel...:p

Detailed description:
Plzzzz addd the feature of u know that blocks will go to particular jotbar slot...then tools to one particular then grapples and all to a particular....so that we can customize the items going to particular slots...to avoiding sorting again....btw u also need to add the map selection system for vip elite and titan....and also need more room in practice gamemode...cuz whenever I select it ,it shows server is full....😌

Reason(s):
These helps players to play with more fun...and it helps and makes them even more attracted and wants to play on pika...the best server.....I also play on pika cuz that is the first server I ever joined by playing multiplayer....and I love it....​

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Invis pots wont work because you have armour and invis 2 is invicible. And thiemo said they arent ccopying hypixel anymore so -1 @Lt_Hammerman

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
Hello GuYZz,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.

However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • This has already been suggested!
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.