Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i use the nick of slimegodpvp using my loyalwarrior but alba_x ban me

is it allow to use the nick of donor+ as you're nick ?

• Permanent Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temporary Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalwarrior

hi guys can u help me ? cause alba_x ban me but the reason he put is not in the rules please help me guys :) Thanks Alot

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    787.8 KB · Views: 12

AyeDu

Epic Pika
The best thing that you should do is to make a ban appeal right here to show that you didn't deserve to be banned. -> https://pika-network.net/applicationform/ban-appeal.2/form
*edit: It seemed like you nicked as someone who is already banned (SlimeGodPvP) so that's why the reason was evading.
And I'm also pretty sure that it's Gideon/Leo's old account lol.

OP
OP
L

loyalwarrior

it says 'You did not enter if you've ever used the XenForo backend.' what should i do here?

AyeDu

Epic Pika
it says 'You did not enter if you've ever used the XenForo backend.' what should i do here?
I'm sorry, I cannot help you any further in this case without any proper context in order to prevent misunderstandings which might direct you into the wrong path. As I said, all you can, and need to do right now is to make a ban appeal and be patient.

iq420

Veteran
First of all if you want to make ban appeal then submit it in right section. Second of all, when I asked if you were SlimeGodPvP you said yes, as he is IP banned player that counts as ban evading. Therefor you got IP banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.