Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost my free rank in opprison last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko65230

Soo..... I have played on Pika-Network's OpPrison a lot , i got to the highest rank possible in the game, which is FREE. I had a lot of fun during that time, and met new friends even built some awsome structures on my plot, but lets not get off the topic here. I was REALLY upset when i logged in one day last year and i saw my rank totally disappear, i could not believe it. First i conntacted my friends to see if they see my rank in the chat marked as A not FREE. I waited for staff soooo long to come on like several week, but now nobody showed up. That instantly killed my interest in the game, my motivation to play it was ABSOLUTE 0, hundreds of hrs spent on something and all of that went to drain unnoticed. I stopped playing MC that day....But i have been checking from time to time to see if my rank came back but no...
I really want my FREE rank now, if this conversation gets some attention which, no offence(from my exp), i doubt it will, i have several proofs.
Waiting for response,
yours faithfully
marko65230.

marko65230 is my IG name

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't know if prison has been reset since then but even if it hasn't, why don't you grind up again the grinding part is also fun. Anyways you won't get your rank back especially since it's been such a long time period in wich you lost it.

zquizle

Banned
Hello Player,
As I already infromed you InGame, we do not refund InGame Items or Ranks. Only Donator Ranks of course. It could be that you lost your InGame rank due the reason that your account has been unregistered. This is happening after 6 months of inactivity. I hope that I helped you and I wish you a good day.

Note: Every Player is losing his InGame rank after a reset (Only Donator ranks will stay for players). That could might be the problem.

Please close this Thread @CPT_ARCHER , so nobody can go off-topic here.

Regards,

zquizle

Status
Not open for further replies.