Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i lost all of my money

xXxdaliborxXx

Epic Pika
I lost all of my money when a guy peyd me 45k emeralds .The money tat i had in chests disapered as his mony that he payd me pls
HELP HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was around 92k
that is a lot of grinding so pls help

xX_Fuki_Xx

I lost all of my money when a guy peyd me 45k emeralds .The money tat i had in chests disapered as his mony that he payd me pls
HELP HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was around 92k
I think you should just get better xD

Ranqq77

Epic Pika
R.I.P but as your noble only 92k? you had in total maybe your making your rank come not to worth....

louvk

Seems like a skill issue bro💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 2

Stynxq

Pika Lover
the type of grammar I don't think anyone would believe

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
My man destroyed english. Skill issue is agreed also i'd like to help. Here are some tips to wipe your tiers!
●Get better
Thanks!

moxito

Pika Lover
Everyone lost money coz server isue rollbacks and there's me who got to claim every gkit twice coz of it 😎😤

UpwardThrust

Pika Member
Btw the cool thing is he joined the pika forums for saying this thing xD , look at his join date and the date of post lol !

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
we dont care bro , its your fault you p2w