Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have suspiciously spotted a player hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola_Ski

I would like to report the player 'Dok_Danil" or Dok_Daknil for hacking. I have said this because I found him attacking me through blocks and not even attacking me face to face contact. and he had a automated attack thing. and when I died. He is still hitting me nonstop and that's when I found him suspiciously hacking. Unfortunately I have no evidence to prove this player hacked. But if your system detected his/her actions. I will glady appreciate it and bring fairness to everybody in this server.

Seelenstein

Next time you see a hacker record him so you actually have evidence against him.

9L4you

Rare Pika
You know you can’t just keep recording everything?
Actually you can.I usually use My recording all time while im playing and its always on.i used to recored like 4 hours staright bedwars and if i see a hacker. i will record it too and finnaly edit the part of the hacker and post it on forums.i havent seen a hacker ever though.

T

Terrythedog

Actually you can.I usually use My recording all time while im playing and its always on.i used to recored like 4 hours staright bedwars and if i see a hacker. i will record it too and finnaly edit the part of the hacker and post it on forums.i havent seen a hacker ever though.
yeah no. I dont record

Luppeeyz

Banned
Best solution for this is get a staff to play with you. Like me before, always getting "carried" by SkittlesMc or Masterson. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.