Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i hate this

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
so last round I played skywars I got only iron armor and no chestplate while the person next to me get FU***** FULL DIAMOND ARMORE AN ENCHANTED DIAMOND SWORD AND POTIONS
like wtf, why is this a thing.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Maybe he went to mid, loot all the chests and came back?

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Wow... never seen a guy get so lucky with their spawn items. This has only happened with me once but it wasnt even my island, I pearled to another guys base with the Enderpearl kit and it was all there. I didn't get potions though.

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
Wow... never seen a guy get so lucky with their spawn items. This has only happened with me once but it wasnt even my island, I pearled to another guys base with the Enderpearl kit and it was all there. I didn't get potions though.
well, that ain't my first time having bad luck with the other person next to me but I have never gotten only lron and the person next to me full diamond.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
well, that ain't my first time having bad luck with the other person next to me but I have never gotten only lron and the person next to me full diamond.
I don't stay at my spawn island anymore, I seem to get really bad luck with the spawns so I just pearl as soon as the game starts now. Gives me more luck. Getting the ender pearl kit was so annoying though.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
whenever i see sweat or diamond guy
POV me: /hub | ingnore
I'd do that too but I just can't be bothered and I could still win like I have many times before. I just w-tap when someone tries to come at me with full diamond armour.

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
I'd do that too but I just can't be bothered and I could still win like I have many times before. I just w-tap when someone tries to come at me with full diamond armour.
i just combo them out when i have actual armor