Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I guess this is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Hello, I am an 'og' player I've been plying pika since 2015, But I think its time to go Because there is lot of causes and the main one is
poor amount of updates there are a lot of ideas players been posting but they don't want to accept or don't have the power to make them, But they make some game modes that players will quit in the first day, for example, the lab when they post it 2-3 days the game start having bugs and players stop playing it and prison its been a long time since resets like a year or 2 and opskyblock
This my opinion if you don't care that ok I will be back when they reset prison or a good nonpvp game mode
bye to @nutella, @Davidva, @JustWillHD and bunny and more but these 4 players and everyone are my friends
eat some ice cream and chill :]

Davidva

Veteran
Goodbye. Can totaly understand your choice! Good luck in the future :)

zquizle

Banned
Understand your choice. I hope you come back soon. Good luck with your future:)

Yurix

Pika Lover
Sad to see a pikacrafter leave, goodbye and gooluck!

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello, I am an 'og' player I've been plying pika since 2015, But I think its time to go Because there is lot of causes and the main one is
poor amount of updates there are a lot of ideas players been posting but they don't want to accept or don't have the power to make them, But they make some game modes that players will quit in the first day, for example, the lab when they post it 2-3 days the game start having bugs and players stop playing it and prison its been a long time since resets like a year or 2 and opskyblock
This my opinion if you don't care that ok I will be back when they reset prison or a good nonpvp game mode
bye to @nutella, @Davidva, @JustWillHD and bunny and more but these 4 players and everyone are my friends
eat some ice cream and chill :]

If you see this message me on discord, when you see my rank you’ll know why (:

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Sad to see an old player go. But I understand your choice.

So long sailor.

Status
Not open for further replies.