Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got trapped by HayaanMoSila and Johnabion1

LightCresz

So i was gonna tpa to my friend by the guy hayaanmosila got me misclicked the keyboard so i sended a tpa request to him but he didnt accept right aaway i think he was getting gear so then i tpa'd to my friend then i brb cuz my mom calling me after the call ended i was in their base getting killed so i didnt get proof then i tpa back to them and get proof that they are trappers and trapping they were traapping me in a base with endportal heres the proof the john guy was nicked but i managed to get his name and his name is johnabion1 moderator or helper or admin please help me

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    97.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 2019-06-01_18.08.33.png
    2019-06-01_18.08.33.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2019-06-01_18.12.21.png
    2019-06-01_18.12.21.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2019-06-01_18.12.45.png
    2019-06-01_18.12.45.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    97.2 KB · Views: 26

Hellific

Veteran
So i was gonna tpa to my friend by the guy hayaanmosila got me misclicked the keyboard so i sended a tpa request to him but he didnt accept right aaway i think he was getting gear so then i tpa'd to my friend then i brb cuz my mom calling me after the call ended i was in their base getting killed so i didnt get proof then i tpa back to them and get proof that they are trappers and trapping they were traapping me in a base with endportal heres the proof the john guy was nicked but i managed to get his name and his name is johnabion1 moderator or helper or admin please help me
Hello there, please make a report here.

(Edited to remove cringe)
Dagode i hate u yes

Last edited:

dagode

Veteran
Staff members do not accept images when it comes to tpa trapping, only videos for reporting hackers, tpa trappers, abusing and so on. You have cropped images they don't accept that either make a full picture next time.

Silver Wing

The Pika
_Sxi Bumping O_O ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
Indeed, I just wanted to say "lol weird" to dagode
That means am allowEd to bump any suggestion I want? Because this is the first time someone bump a thread and didn't get any negative reaction