Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for using hacks but I don't even use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

António José

It was 15:45 and I started playing some skywars! (My favorite game on my favourite server!). Then started an INSANE mode skywars! I only played on the map that you have the small Island where when you have a bow you shot them and they die (when we have Punch on our bow). On the first round I killed about 4 or 5 people... Only with the bow! And I died when I was jumping to another Island! On the second round I played, after killing one (with the bow again) they showed that I was banned for suspicious Kill-Aura! I don't even know how to put hacks! I hate hackers! Why would I use them???!!! I have treined a lot of skywars for a lot of years now, and I must admit I am a "good" player! Please don't ban inocent players! I have seen a lot of no knockback not being banned.... Please improve your Banning System!

P.S - I am Factory_Boxy01
YgC1yHL

:(:eek:
YgC1yHL.png

CloudAP

Veteran
This is the cause of our Anti Cheat Plugin and dev is trying their best to make it more efficient. As of now, there are few false bans but I would suggest at the moment to wait your ban to expire and you can play again. :) We apologize for the inconvenience :)

FACELOL

I got banned for anti knockback and I clearly was not using it, I was using a swift pot and I'm pretty good at pvp so it was hard to hit me. Then TheBearking banned me for anti kb and I got mad, I sent an appeal a few minutes ago. Plz fix up your plugin and ban the REAL hackers, not the innocent people, this server is kinda becoming hypixel.

CloudAP

Veteran
FACELOL, thebearking is one of our good helpers and he would unban you if ever what you say that you dont hack is true. :)

FACELOL

Thanks man but he just randomly banned me while I was fighting Ibrahimpvpz and I combat logged with my godset :( XDDDD( for other people XDDDD)

FACELOL

I sent an appeal like a day ago and they STILL haven't responded
SO I SENT ANOTHER ONE
This is like my favourite server and I wanna go back on!!

CloudAP

Veteran
I already did. Please wait until TheBearKing reviews your banappeal :D

OP
OP
A

António José

This is the cause of our Anti Cheat Plugin and dev is trying their best to make it more efficient. As of now, there are few false bans but I would suggest at the moment to wait your ban to expire and you can play again. :) We apologize for the inconvenience :)
Thank you! Today, the ban has already ended! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.