Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for client modification for no reason

DaRealNuclear

I was casualy playing skywars (In game name TheRealNuclear), my network is good but i had ping spikes and it caused me to lag. Every time i try to spam click i get kicked because of client modification, but i don't have any clients or mods installed. And after few unfair kicks i even got a ban for 10 minutes for the same reason. I am kindly asking owners/mods/staff of the server to fix this problem because i think i am not the only one who has this problem. My punishment history.

NGaming

Great Reporter
The anticheat sometimes false bans because of ping. I would have said to appeal but it's just 10 mins :/

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
I was casualy playing skywars (In game name TheRealNuclear), my network is good but i had ping spikes and it caused me to lag. Every time i try to spam click i get kicked because of client modification, but i don't have any clients or mods installed. And after few unfair kicks i even got a ban for 10 minutes for the same reason. I am kindly asking owners/mods/staff of the server to fix this problem because i think i am not the only one who has this problem. My punishment history.
Yeah, u are not the only one sadly this can't be fixed because this is anticheat issue u can try avoiding high cps methods and that happens a lot to players with high ping so if ur one of them don't worry.

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
That's a Bug when you have High Ping and get stuck in Ghost Block (doesn't mean that you have to be stuck in ghost block) Anti-Cheat will think you are Hacking and KICK you or BAN you. You can always feel free to appeal here.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
That's a Bug when you have High Ping and get stuck in Ghost Block (doesn't mean that you have to be stuck in ghost block) Anti-Cheat will think you are Hacking and KICK you or BAN you. You can always feel free to appeal here.
tysm for replying this slow lmao i already appeal it and it got accepted