Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Got back to Pika Network <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHD

Pika Member
i come back to pika network after year. when i want to join my favorite mode i get in that say i banned by dutchminerhd.
i dont know why i never WOULD! use hacks and neven USED Hacks...
dutchminer need to remember me because we was friends and he helped me to get back my Skyblock island i did a series of Anti-Hackers in youtube for support!
and i got banned??. i hate hackers and i get an ban for hacks
please unban me for proof that i hate hackers its will be the link number 1 my channel to show you that i supported Pikacraft link number 2 will be for you dutch for remembering me :) you come to that island and helped me to take all my items :)!
Link number 1.:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-bPSBIA1OacB0gvZObgAQ
Link number 2.:
dont think i adversite And dont SuB the channel!!!
And my name was AlexanderKKK

CloudAP

Veteran
What is your IGN?

And please do post this kind of thing in our ban appeal section :D

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
My name is AlexHD6 and its dont allow me to post in ban appeal section if i would i posted :)

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
i want to buy a rank in Skyblock Classic and please help ASAP :);)

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
Please i need faster Unban! i am soo happy and glad for buy The rank and keys!!!!

FACELOL

I got banned for anti kb and my appeal was denied :( TheBearking was using his alt apparently and I was moving perfectly fine and I was staying in one place taking no knockback. Well then.. just a shoutout to TheBearKing, THIS SERVER IS FROM DUTCH, I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, DUDE theres like a HUGE ping difference and even doe my mc was running at 60fps, MY WIFI WASN'T! HUGE LAG SPIKES and your promoting this server saying NO LAG?!??! WOW! u know some people in other countries have pretty good wifi like ME but the server isfrom dutch and IT WAS SO BAD. Even in despite of all this, Pika is still my favourite server EVEN THOUGH I AM BANNED. I just want you to keep improving it.

FACELOL, A proud OPFactions player

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Did you get unbanned? As i can tell you have no ban history on Litebans....

Status
Not open for further replies.