Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got 2 ranks down??!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonelifes

SO i dont have picture but if you are the owner am sure that you van see the chat from 3 hours ago i was L4 why when i logged back in i was L2?!? i had /pay /warp mine and i even opened my lapis and coal crate key ! When i got from the chests Can i have back my rank i worked 7hours on that

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Wait a minute. Do /ar check again and see if you requirements are fit to be L3? If you've leveled up to L4 before, it makes no sense if you can't level back to L3 as you've reached the requirements before.

Davidva

Veteran
I guess you lost one of the requirements of having L3 and L4. Thats why you falled back to L2. Use /ar to check what requirements you need for L3

OP
OP
D

Dragonelifes

No i dont have 1 mil for L3 i had 2.5mil wheni was L4 !!! but i spend them is that why i got back???

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
No i dont have 1 mil for L3 i had 2.5mil wheni was L4 !!! but i spend them is that why i got back???
Yeah that's probably why. Earn back the money and do /ar check, and you should be good.
If it still doesn't work, just create a support ticket already.

MastaDragons

No. Theres a Glitch going on with /ar check. I too have the same idea. I went from L5,to l1 to L2 to L3 to L4 to L5 giving me free tokens and keys. They are currently fixing it. I too also have to buy /warp mine for 750K. You arent having the same prob

Status
Not open for further replies.