Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I dont know where to put this......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegantgamefreak

Hi all
Im here to ask to unban my 2 accounts(pls)

I read almost all rules and I admit I have history on ban list (CroKiller_CM123) but as I read I couldn't find any rule that said that 1 person can't have 2 accounts.(?)

Maybe I'm wrong because I am from Croatia so I can't read English very well (P.S. sry about my grammar) that's why this is here and not on thread s section (when I googled "thread"it said it means something like wire so I don't trust Google translate any more)

And the part of the confusion where bot made mistake is Because I vote on my mobile phone because my computer is slow.......?

If u think I made 1 bot (like:CroKiller_CM123) go to my creative plot and u will see I was building and ask around and some of my friends there will say that I helped em. And the story behind elegantgamefreak is that I won this real MC account on 1 giveaway so I won't and wouldn't risk getting ban on that account.?

Thx on all.?

Pls write back thx.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
if you are sure that you have been banned you can make a ban appeal in the the applications and report section of the forums.

Are you sure that you are banned because when I checked your name in the ban list it didnt show any active banns.
I also doubt that multiaccouting is not allowed. I have atleast five accounts of which one used to be perm banned. In the past having more then 1 account was allowed so nolonger allowing it would cause a rough transition and allot of hate from community members that have progress or donations done on more then one account.
But if you have not been banned but are unnable to join the server for some reason you can make a support ticked in the help and support section of the applications and report section of the forums

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika

dagode

Veteran
Make a ban appeal , answer has been given someone please close the thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.