Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I can't join because other player has logged with my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaetanix2001

I can't join because other player has logged with my name! I'm premium, how i can change pass?

shadow1755

Epic Pika
i think you can't your account i think the staff team will see if they can do something

Matik212

Although this is your "name" we will not just give it away to you. The player that has joined our server with this name might have made much progress on the server and we will not crush all of that. If you wish to join, please use another name, maybe add a couple numbers to the name you originally planned to use. It's really not a big deal, have a nice day!

Davidva

Veteran
Although this is your "name" we will not just give it away to you. The player that has joined our server with this name might have made much progress on the server and we will not crush all of that. If you wish to join, please use another name, maybe add a couple numbers to the name you originally planned to use. It's really not a big deal, have a nice day!
No this is incorrect information.

Make a support ticket with proof of you owning the premium account by logging onto your account at minecraft.net. Send a screenshot as proof and an admin will change the password.

Matik212

I can't join because other player has logged with my name! I'm premium, how i can change pass?
As I said earlier, please make another account if the player is still active we won't change the password have a nice day :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.