Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So ima go ahead and make this quick.
Im deciding to leave pika, already left the game and im sorry to leave my friends here. You all know who you are so if for some reason you still want to talk to me Start a conversation with me and i'll give you my FB or Skype whichever idc..
Im not going to list any reasons for leaving... all i can say is that it was a good time here, until the end.
Again i'm sorry but most don't even care so if you do that apology is for you.

EEEEIN

Pika Member
For real i just got banned for hacking when i wasn't.

Davidva

Veteran
Sad to see one of the oldest forum member leaving permantly. Good luck in life. I wont forget you!

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just want to be clear though... not leaving over the ban issue. Check my ban history i haven't even gotten a mute or warn since i have played on here for 3 years.

__T__

Pika Member
:oops:Smarts... im gonna cry :( dont leave... i will miss you

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
So ima go ahead and make this quick.
Im deciding to leave pika, already left the game and im sorry to leave my friends here. You all know who you are so if for some reason you still want to talk to me Start a conversation with me and i'll give you my FB or Skype whichever idc..
Im not going to list any reasons for leaving... all i can say is that it was a good time here, until the end.
Again i'm sorry but most don't even care so if you do that apology is for you.

All i want to say is "Never Forgetten" love you have a nice day <3

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
I don't really know you, but it's always sad to see someone leaving. I wish you good luck in your life!

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
come on your better then this and u was the only one who helped everyone and its hard to find people like u so bye bro Btw ur one of the oldest people in this server

Status
Not open for further replies.