Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

How we can remove lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, so today I'm making a suggestion witch we can remove lag.

1. Make some things un-droppable in practicepvp, like empty pots un-droppable. Swords undroppale ect. (Do it in some servers too)

2. Hopper limit on skyblock / opskyblock, now this isn't gonna be a good one and most people wont agree on this but a hopper limit. For example, a normal member gets 50-70 hopper limit, donator 100-120 hoppers. How can this remove some lag? I'm not sure, but this is what I think how, a lot of people are making big farms and use lots of hoppers, witch can make lag because the hoppers have to keep putting the items in the other chest.

3. Shorten the remove-lag time. This is a simple one, just shorten the delay of the lag remove time. to about 3-5 minutes.

4. Entity limit. A lot of people throw items in the ground and leave it there witch it causing more lag, so why not do an entity limit for every person? Every person can throw only 15 items on the ground at a time. )(Stacking doesn't counts and spawners drops)

Tell me what you think about 1,2,3 and 4!

Thank you for reading!

Peace gypsy`s.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
1.) I think dropping items should be allowed. Once you drop your items in your hotbar you can immediately open your inventory and Shift+Left Click another item you want and move it quickly into your hotbar, which is fast and efficient. If dropping items is prohibited then we'd have to open the inventory, left click the item in your hotbar then switch it with the item that you want. It's slows you down a little bit, and a little bit matters a lot in Practice as it may get you killed while you're doing this.

2.) Personally I agree with this, but there is a loophole: Players can create alts. They can just get on an alt to bypass the limit and continue to place hoppers. Hence, this is not a good idea unless you can find a way to stop alts.

4.) By "at a time", how long do you mean?

These are only my opinions. Overall, you have pretty decent ideas.

~Hao

OP
OP
DaggerGamingYT
1.) I think dropping items should be allowed. Once you drop your items in your hotbar you can immediately open your inventory and Shift+Left Click another item you want and move it quickly into your hotbar, which is fast and efficient. If dropping items is prohibited then we'd have to open the inventory, left click the item in your hotbar then switch it with the item that you want. It's slows you down a little bit, and a little bit matters a lot in Practice as it may get you killed while you're doing this.

2.) Personally I agree with this, but there is a loophole: Players can create alts. They can just get on an alt to bypass the limit and continue to place hoppers. Hence, this is not a good idea unless you can find a way to stop alts.

4.) By "at a time", how long do you mean?

These are only my opinions. Overall, you have pretty decent ideas.

~Hao
Thank you!

By at a time I mean at once kind of xD..

2. Yes, they can create alts but if we do something with ips or with the is limit its good.

1. Yea it kinda may mess you up alitle on practicepvp, but maybe also while dropping an empty pot it just removes it, so it doesn't stay there and cause lag.

DirkieXP

Banned
I am not even sure if it is possible to create something like a 'hopper-limit'.

DODE2K

Veteran
1.they can add a plug in that make any item thrown on the ground removed instantly but the problem with this that I am sure that i am not the only one but sometimes your finger slip and you press q by mistake and your sword get thrown on the ground if the plugin is installed its the end of the game but if its not then there is a chance that you can pick your sword up or if the other guy picked it up you can tell him to give it back to you (if he have some brain Cells)

2.i already feel like its gana get abused and if the plug in doesn't exist and pika developers have to make it then it will take like 100000 years to pass the alpha mod just like PAC + it will have endless bugs (i am not saying that pika developers are bad)

3.I am totally against Shorten the clear lag time

4.i don't think that even possible and if it is i am against it

EliteShark

Epic Pika
No matter what you do, if there is a game there is a lag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
Every server have its own lag, unless there no lag spammer, you live near the server creator.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Locking since the thread creator is banned and the suggestions doesn´t show anything
that really helps. As some people may have noticed, the team already has a solution
that may be a fix for the lag but it will take time until it is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.