Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to win a skywars game?

Do you thing this thread is helpful to you?

• Total voters

Krekkers

Veteran
I suggest using the ability which combined with vampire.
Is so deadly they will do 0 damage with vampire epic.

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
There is a thread written from @MrUncleTeddy (how to play skywar) which is pretty useful, you may check that one out before reading this :D

Ok lets start.
How to win a skywar game?
There are few tips i would like to share to you. (there will be explain about the follow few tips)
First, avoid pvp.
Second, bridge fast and high.
Third, rush mid (get stack).
Fourth, kill people who is in mid, and make sure only you is in mid.
Fifth, be save, which means you shouldn't do things sketchy
Explanations:
1. avoid pvp. i know skywar is a pvp based game, but you always may get a situation that you killed a player, then you got cleaned by others. Avoid pvp is the best way to keep your health, avoid got clean. What you should really do before pvping others is to check your surroundings, you check it, make sure no one can come and clean youor fight, then start pvp with your opponent.

2. Bridge fast and high. You should try bridge as fast and high as possible, bridge fast can avoid you getting knock off by snowball /egg; Bridge higher can let you have a greater chance to block clutch or pearl when you get knock off.

3. Rush mid. If you want to get as less damage as possible, except avoid pvp, you should also try and get stack (armor) to take less damage. This is a great tip especially for players that are not good in pvp. After you get stacked, you may just trade hit with your opponent and gain a sure win.

4. Kill people who is in mid. If you rush mid to get armor, you should try and kill all the player who is going to mid. If no one coming to mid, then pull you bow/ egg out, and try to shoot players who are bridging.

5. Be save. You shouldn’t do things sketchy, for example breezily/ god bridge.

Other few tips:
Maps
- there are some maps which is pretty bad for you if you want to get some wins: Ruins, redone, village, castle. These map are small, less player can camp, and easy to get to mid.
Kits- I recommend pyro, flameshot, and enderman kit.

Abilities- i recommend Fallen Angel, Vampire.

Well then this pretty much are some tips for you if you want to win some skywar games. Above tips may not 100% fit for you, but hope you can win more games after reading this thread!

Best wishes,
EA
Or just don't play sw :)

JerryMine

The Pika
wdym skywars? it's swearwar everyone insult each other saying they are bad

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
well then you probably mean like 100% of skywars players because they play skywars how good can they be
Not 100%. Something like 85-90%, this 10% being people who actually play smart and/or have a lot of experience.