Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To: Use the image format!?

Did this thread help you understand how to use the [IMG] formatting option?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello my fellow players ^.^,
The reason I am creating this thread is that I see that a lot of people that don't know how to use the Image format properly. I even see a lot of experienced forums members make this mistake for example in their suggestion or signature. Everyone wants to show their swag of in their forums signature, we can't have you not be able to show off your swag right!? So I quickly came online to just explain it to y'all in some very easy steps. ;)

How to NOT do it:
A lot of people paste the imgur link of a screenshotted picture in the formatting option, if you do that, the forums will not recognize the link as a picture (but as a link to the picture displayed on a site). If you do this, instead of the picture showing, this icon will show;
1e569bbae0eb485aaeb527b8e94937ab.png

5032a52ba0874ebbaac4bd8bc5c2bb82.png

Many people have no clue that their image has never even displyed. I am here to change that! XD

Step 1:
Get the picture you want to use and right click on it and select ''Copy Image Adress''
e27ceb86a8ca466da834da5340f8e76f.png
*Sorry my PC is installed with the Dutch language so I can't really show that in this picture :oops:
Step 2:
Now that you have the ''Image Adress'', click on the IMG formatting option.
ff40d248ccab457988ef69729c35ad20.png

Step 3:
Insert the Image Adress and click ''Insert''
7875fdb8152d4f5ab5cc2613a6c369a1.png

Aaaanddd Voila! Your picture magically appears on you screen! ^.^

gallery_1969_834_49234.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Soon I will create some more threads with some quick and handy tips :)
Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comment section :D

*Clicked something and removed 20% of the thread, quickly changed everything, sorry :p*

Last edited:

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
The picture with mario was in google if you asked. If the picture says
its still an error. Try making the picture that you picked appear in the text box. Also Smash, this thread helped me before i found a new method how to do it so thank you! <3

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
The picture with mario was in google if you asked. If the picture says
its still an error. Try making the picture that you picked appear in the text box. Also Smash, this thread helped me before i found a new method how to do it so thank you! <3
You just described my thread XD Thats what is is ment to say, that that icon is an error, because the forums can not detect a certain link as an image :p

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It still doesn't work on my signature. I just deleted it so it doesn't look ugly.

Last edited:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
thanks smash <3 i love how many ppl are using my rating "helpfull" i did something for the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.