Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to report a Player.

Is this Thread Helpful?

• Total voters

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
Hello! Im Le_Mow if you read my name its actually lmao... Got it?
Its my second time on typing this. I deleted the whole 2000 Letters by mistakenly pressing CTRL A Backspace. But im going to make it anyway.
I am a player that reports players since 14 April 2020 I have 48 Reports (i guess) at total and only my 4 reports got rejected

FIRSTLY:

You have to match yourself with Rules https://pika-network.net/rules/
Its the most important thing that u need to do before u start to read this Tutorial.

LEARNING THE HACKS:

The best way to learn hacks is downloading a hack client and dont use it on servers. You can use Singleplayer worlds. Once u learned every hack and their usage you have to create your hacker profile. What is hacker profile? Its simple, Its Just Choosing your favourite hacks. Most of ppl is going to use them. Wich is mostly Reach, Antiknockback, Kill Aura.

DETECTING THE HACKS:

After you learned all hacks you are probably going to hackusate everyone. But i recommend you to calm and focus after u start to hackusate players. And you are going to notice that you can detect cleaner. The most of suspects are going to be hackers (or just good players). And dont immediately start to report the players. You have to master yourself in detecting the hackers. You are going to report them in future anyway. Oh! Yes i remembered now. If you cant detect the hackers you can use this link https://pika-network.net/bans/
In there you can see the Ban, Kick, Mute, Warn Logs

RECORDING:

Its the most important thing before you report someone. You can use every recording software depending on your Computer's Specs. I personally use Bandicam. And for in game reportings you can use Badlion Client's Replaymod. If you dont have a Premium Minecraft you can use Forge And Replymod (wich is im going to include at the end of the Tutorial)

REPORTING:

After tons of Frustration... Tons of ragequits... Hours of practice... Now its time for reporting them.
For making a report you need to know a bit scenery. I mean if the player has Reach you need to go in 2D Angle. It depends on Hack
So the place for reporting is https://pika-network.net/report/
Dont forget! You need a good series of evidence.

CONCLUSION:

Im pretty sure that every player that read this Tutorial is going to make good reports in the future. You need patience. And also.... DO NOT HACK!

THANKSGIVING:

Special thanks to every single Pika-Network Staff you guys are so Valuable for this server. You guys are actual heroes.

You dear Reader... Thanks for Reading to my Tutorial. And also! DO NOT HACK!

http://files.minecraftforge.net/

https://www.replaymod.com/

Last edited:

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
Reporting isn't just about the cheaters that are using 'hacked clients', there are also players that breaking the rules in chat (ex: Swearing, Negative Behaviour etc.). It's important also to have enough proof for the staff to determine that the player is cheating or breaking any sort of rules of the server, knowing those stuff will get you less denied player reports.

You can check out the proper proof that a staff member needs by clicking this link

Nice thread though, helpful for new players that are new to reporting :)

OP
OP
WaffishBoi

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
Reporting isn't just about the cheaters that are using 'hacked clients', there are also players that breaking the rules in chat (ex: Swearing, Negative Behaviour etc.). It's important also to have enough proof for the staff to determine that the player is cheating or breaking any sort of rules of the server, knowing those stuff will get you less denied player reports.

You can check out the proper proof that a staff member needs by clicking this link

But also i said that the player needs to match himself / herself with rules
Btw thanks

OP
OP
WaffishBoi

WaffishBoi

Pika Lover
A

And also i only said cheaters because its easy to understand If i added the whole thing that would be so confusing i tried to simplify it as i can and also we usually encounter with hackers tbh i dont encounter with other kinds of things only sometimes bad lang usage tho its easy to consider as rule breaking

Unawarely

The Pika
It's pretty easy to use BLC on a non premium account. Just look up a tutorial on youtube.