Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to PLay

Which One

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaygetrekt

I'm having trouble finding my way, I cant go to wild, and please add /sell., I would appreciate it <3.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
OK so when you start you're in spawn and bellow is warzone. You're going to get you're kits and starter kit gives ya random teleport scrolls, iron armour and tools. Right click the random teleport scroll and you will find you're self in wild, but don't move or you will cancel the tp. Also you get common space chest from voting, if you get lucky you can get a unique, ultimate or a legendary space chest, opening them can give you good or bad items,

After that I recommend creating a faction or joining a faction of a friend. Then make a underground base and in that base have a nether wart farm. That will be you're source of money for now. After you get 25-30 k you can buy a spawner in ah usually the players which have ranks sell them. After that you can make a griender to be you're source of xp and money cuz killing mobs gives ya money, and selling their drops also, if you find a spawner you can ask a player with DarthVader+ rank to mine it for you.
Make sure to put water all around you're base to prevent normal TNT arrows or cannons from breaking in. And add even more water where the grinder is. Ok so now you're getting rich you make a surface base with obby generated walls etc get a good grinder etc. Also getting good and trustable ally's and making you're self looking good infront of the op players can get you to joining them.
Make sure you're bases are in negative cords, that where the random teleport scrolls don't tp to.
If you need anything extra tell me in game when I'm online usually at 1:30 pm CET, or 5:00 pm CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.