Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How I think we should handle restoring/reviving Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, my name's Gideon, but people call me Leo.. People have been talking about how Pika is dead and sorts and how it's not fun.. This thread in NO MEANS is to show hate towards Pika, I am a strong believer that it will rise to it's power again and I intend to be there when it happens.
I just wanted to give some planetary actions we could take..

Basics
First, this is obviously the founding material for restoring/reviving Pika..
The lag and the anti-cheat are the 2 main things we need to fix..
Some things I would recommend are either getting a new anti cheat fully, or developing one with the help of someone who knows what they are doing. The lag on the other hand, is easier to fix, and is very self explanatory in my defense and I don't need to cover that.

Main Focus
I think Pika's main focus, either than lag and anti cheat, is BEDWARS. Yes, you heard me, bedwars.
This is a game made by Hypixel (A Premium Server) so no cracked players can play. I strong believe if we make a big BedWars revamp, the server will gain fame for having essentially "The Best Cracked Bedwars"
I know this will contradict with others plan of action but I am saying what I think could probably help the server the most, since, Bedwars has the highest player count most of the times.

Stemming From There
Now here's where we'll get to the other servers. I often hear people saying a server is quote on quote, dead. This matter cannot be easily fixed and I believe it'll take some hard work and people who are dedicated to their work, to fix this. I believe the main reasons are, the lag, people tend to not want to play laggy servers because they are more difficult to enjoy. Some servers like Op Facs, Factions, Kit Pvp, fall under this as well as the next category, anti cheat. I can often see a demand for a better anti cheat, and I can see why, people cheating on while you're playing is not fun at all and I have fallen under this predicament too many times. That's why I think we should get a new one, or develop the one we have now with devoted members.

Something Original
I think out of all this, if we can make 1 original mini game or some sort of idea, Pika will be picked back up to it's feet. Servers like Hypixel has their world known Bedwars, Cube Craft has Eggwars, and Mineplex well uh... Anyways I think we can make an original idea and concept, Pika will be back up in no time.

Some Things I Will Not Be Mentioning
As you can tell, I missed out on some important things because I believe it's not my beeswax to discuss. Like the staff team. I am sure the staff manager is more than capable of choosing good hosts.

Anyways, I am a deep supporter of Pika and I want to see it back on it's feet so that's why I created this thread, I know not everyone will agree with my reasons but I am fully aware, and if you don't please write them down I would be very humble about it and not start some argument.

~Toodles, Leo

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Very good Leo ... this is what I expected from you ... We need players like you who seriously wan't to help us. Also we need some more original maps for skywars , bedwars and eggwars.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Very good Leo ... this is what I expected from you ... We need players like you who seriously wan't to help us. Also we need some more original maps for skywars , bedwars and eggwars.
heyyyy!!!!
I'm working my butt off on 5 new maps. So back off!
Jk but yeah, new maps will be added soon.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
heyyyy!!!!
New maps I see OwO
Just a suggestion if you wanted: Be sure to make hidden chests for maps in Sky Wars because they are very fun to find and thanks a lot for creating them. Hope you can do well and good luck. ;)

Swra

Banned
I agree with the Bedwars part, new maps would be beneficial to the gamemode's popularity as a whole.
I think a new anti-cheat would be better as well.
Adding a new gamemode is risky, because you never know what the community is going to think. So, we could add a prototype lobby like the one at Hypixel, and add something similar to the hype meter.

There are a lot of ways to go about making pika as great as it used to be as the #1 cracked server, so drop suggestions below and let's work it out together.

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Even if Pika dieing ! I wont Leave it , cuz Rly noone can have true friends like in this server :)
and dont worry this day wont even think to come

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Why not give creative a little work, just give us the ancient creative bacc

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
I love the influence you put into this thread but too bad its gonna go to waste and be like a wind.

I completely agree to everything you included on the thread especially: Lag & Anti-Cheat and Original Ideas.

Yurix

Pika Lover
Just get or make a new anti-cheat :D I think the cause of people leaving pika is the hackers.

bambon

heyyyy!!!!
I have made a map fairly basic but is it okay if I send the file to you on discord then you can edit it?

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
i truly respect this thread from bottom of my heart and i want to see everything play accordingly , i also wanted to create something like this but yoou did better job then me :)

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
Everything you mentioned is useless unless they actually get an anti cheat. Pika's anti cheat right now is really really really bad, fly hacks work, and every other hack. Also, staff have constantly been finding dupers in Op Factions, (spawner dupers). This is also the reason why the economy is broken. Bedwars and and other games aren't fun without a proper anti cheat. Focus the important things first, (anti cheat) then others.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Everything you mentioned is useless unless they actually get an anti cheat. Pika's anti cheat right now is really really really bad, fly hacks work, and every other hack. Also, staff have constantly been finding dupers in Op Factions, (spawner dupers). This is also the reason why the economy is broken. Bedwars and and other games aren't fun without a proper anti cheat. Focus the important things first, (anti cheat) then others.
Everythig doesn't end with op factions bro however I agree on getting BETTER anti cheat

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
Everythig doesn't end with op factions bro however I agree on getting BETTER anti cheat
I'm not saying everything ends with op factions, that was just an example you idiot. If you read I also mentioned bedwars and other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.