Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do I get Creeper Eggs from Votes in OPFactions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry_Leo154

Hi, may I know how to get Creeper Eggs from Votes? I noticed that for every vote, the chat noted that I will recieve 10x Creeper Eggs per vote, but they do not instantly go into my inventory. Can someone please clarify this problem for me? Sorry if the answer's too obvious. I just started a few days ago.

zquizle

Banned
Hi, may I know how to get Creeper Eggs from Votes? I noticed that for every vote, the chat noted that I will recieve 10x Creeper Eggs per vote, but they do not instantly go into my inventory. Can someone please clarify this problem for me? Sorry if the answer's too obvious. I just started a few days ago.
Hello
Im sure that you dont get Creeper Eggs from a vote. You can get free creeper eggs at spawn from "carl the creeper" just click on him, and you can get your creeper eggs every week. :)

zquizle

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Additional info: if you left click the vote chest, you would be able to see the rewards you can get as well as their percentage. Good luck getting good loot!

Brisngr

Pika Lover
@Ry_Leo154
You can also do /carl from which you can get kit weekly and from that you can get creeper eggs as well ;)

NeBeSkIgGrOf

Anouncement in chat isnt updated i think. I dont think you get ceggs from vote anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.