Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hmmm Whats with the pr0mich cover up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey pika, bet you haven't missed me :). Tbf IDC I know I annoyed a few staff members such as CorruptSmash, sorry meant DutchSmash. Anyways I remembered a massive argument that happened on this forum about pr0mich hacking and how everytime someone recorded him DutchSmash would release a modified version of the video making it look like a lag issue or a client sided error. Which was obvious as he uploaded a copy of 1 of my videos with 10 seconds missing from the middle -_-. Anyways the past is the past but I wanted to read the thread, I expected it was now closed but I would be able to read it. However much to my disappointment it was gone, in fact, all threads related to pr0mich are gone. If you don't believe me search his name, it used t come up with around 25 results.
This did come as a surprise to me so I decided to investigate. Using booleans search techniques (Thank you college) I searched his username and looked for links between his username and hacks or pika. What I found was fairly disturbing. Any links to do with him and hacking relocate you to an error page quoting insufficient permission to view said thread.
Example: Pr0mich Speed Hacks
Cmon pika what's with the cover up?
It was because of hackers like him that I left, I used to think pika could be cool but I guess you just proved me wrong. There's barely any good staff left, only ones that I would trust these days are @Chiken2014 @ImAnAlbatraoz @TheBearKingHD @PizzaMC

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Who are you?
Erm well, my name is Matthew, I originally started playing pika factions around 2 years ago. About 1 1/2 of a year ago I bought a factions god rank. Then about a year ago I left pika due to an excesive amount of hackers and way too many college assignments. I'm 17 years old, 18 in august. I'm a chef de rang at a 4-star hotel, and I live in the north-west of the UK. I only returned as an old squad member asked me to in skype and said it has changed. clearly not, just go to warp PVP. #TheMoreYouKnow ;)

Hoopless

Veteran
Who are you?
Yeah who are you?
Riiight....

Still love you @CreeperPeeper . I can never understand how you still following these things that he is "hacking". but anyway.
for anyone who doesn't know who he is, this is a guy who thinks a person is hacking from a long time ago. I've explained it many times that he was not hacking, but has he still claims he is "hacking" he still remains in that opinion. tbh, he is a nice player besides that and nothing to worry about.

btw, much love for you. you still have your toxic faction player as your surname for me, as it will show yourself again;
Tbf IDC I know I annoyed a few staff members such as CorruptSmash, sorry meant DutchSmash.

Much love from your favorite person,

Draegoner

Veteran
"Example: Pr0mich Speed Hacks
Cmon pika what's with the cover up?"
There is no cover up, reports are just not visible to members anymore.
All staff can still see the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.