Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hit register and people leaving duels

The_Risen

So i have been playing for years on this server and from my experience the old hit register plugins or whatever you call them were better because now the hit register is just broken sometimes i play and hit someone it shows particles but he doesn't actually get hit so its really annoying and i lost in ranked matches due to this problem so if you could please fix this that would be great also another problem is people when they are getting destroyed in 1v1s like this guy named Slendermer they leave before they die so it doesn't count as a kill for me or a death for him which is really annoying and this guy Slendermer did it several times when i 1v1ed him first i lost due to the hit register thingy but i never left the match because i am not that type of person but when i 1v1ed him again several times he just kept leaving every time he gets destroyed which is really annoying because as i said you don't get the kill and he doesn't get a death which is why he does that so please fix that as well or at least make it bannable and thanks.

albido

Rare Pika
Hit register depends on ping as well and sometimes it is your ping which causes hits not register. Also the new features in practice pvp create some lag. I feel it too while pvping if the plugins can be changed then it will improve pvp.

Psychobiology

Pika Lover
This exploit where players leave before they die in duels can be pretty frustrating I do agree, it will hopefully be noticed and fixed soon.

OP
OP
T

The_Risen

Hit register depends on ping as well and sometimes it is your ping which causes hits not register. Also the new features in practice pvp create some lag. I feel it too while pvping if the plugins can be changed then it will improve pvp.
usually my ping is good in pika but i don't understand why my hit register still messes up even though i have good ping like i know it depends on ping but the ping isn't a problem to me so that is why i made this post because i have a problem even tho my ping is good

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
I believe hit register depends fully on ping on pika, so the formula would be:
Better Ping = Better hit register?
Anyone agree?

Luppeeyz

Banned
Agree and also it kinda depend on what version you on. I always use 1.8.9 and it works fine (My ms is about 100-300), 1.9+ pvp system is kinda glitchy sometimes so.

OP
OP
T

The_Risen

I believe hit register depends fully on ping on pika, so the formula would be:
Better Ping = Better hit register?
Anyone agree?
i don't think so because as i said when i have good ping it still happens some people say it depends on FPS and i don't agree with that as well

OP
OP
T

The_Risen

Agree and also it kinda depend on what version you on. I always use 1.8.9 and it works fine (My ms is about 100-300), 1.9+ pvp system is kinda glitchy sometimes so.
i am not sure if you are right because i use 1.8.9 and it does not work fine with me i have to relog so my hit register can work just for 5 minutes and then i have to relog again for it to work for another 5 minutes and usually it does that in speed II pvp like when i do build uhc duels it rarely does that but it happens occasionally

Luppeeyz

Banned
i am not sure if you are right because i use 1.8.9 and it does not work fine with me i have to relog so my hit register can work just for 5 minutes and then i have to relog again for it to work for another 5 minutes and usually it does that in speed II pvp like when i do build uhc duels it rarely does that but it happens occasionally
Ye i understand that problems. It really annoying when you have to relog so that you can have a better hit register

skrtTweetz

I also play 1.8.9 and my ping is fine. But sometimes my ping spikes out of nowhere to 400 ms, pretty weird since it only happens in here. I'd guess they'll fixe connection issues very shortly due to the complaints. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.