Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global hi pls send this to the owner can u change the price of an unban it costs more than a Minecraft acco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
hi pls send this to the owner can u change the price of an unban it costs more than a Minecraft account and 30 euro is too much for a cracked server and when you have bought a Minecraft account you can go on premium pls change the price a lil bit

Detailed description:
Cmon Just Read My Suggestion

Reason(s):

Example(s):

albido

Rare Pika
Dude make suggestion properly. Owners read em too. Your suggestion doesnt tell why it should be reduced also the main reason its high is to discoarage people from hacking.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
True facts. The unban does cost more than a minecraft premium account, and recently pika hasn't been doing very well with the player base and there has been a constant fall in the player base.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Dude make suggestion properly. Owners read em too. Your suggestion doesnt tell why it should be reduced also the main reason its high is to discoarage people from hacking.
Few people are willing to spend 20 euros just to be able to hack on pika, and those that do wont care for 30 eather. Also banevading is a thing, and once players have gotten used to banevading, I only see less reason for them to stop hacking.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Few people are willing to spend 20 euros just to be able to hack on pika, and those that do wont care for 30 eather. Also banevading is a thing, and once players have gotten used to banevading, I only see less reason for them to stop hacking.
It's a good thing for the owners though xD. The only losing side i see here are hackers. They just keep wasting their money for something that will not last.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
It's a good thing for the owners though xD. The only losing side i see here are hackers. They just keep wasting their money for something that will not last.
Pika will loose members that did something illigal. That probably isnt the best member to have, but I would still call it a loss

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Hackers ruins the fun anyway. Why not get rid of them. 100 members without hackers is good. They just ruin the fun.
Pika will loose members that did something illigal. That probably isnt the best member to have, but I would still call it a loss

zquizle

Banned
I suggested already to make 3 unbans (more not possible)

1st = 15€
2nd = 30€
3rd = 50€

Some players do not care about paying 30€ to receive a unban, other do care and are probably not able to pay that amount of money for an unban.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey TaeGandaLalake,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.