Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi!Do you have some time to read this?

Do you want to be my friend. :D

• NO,GET LOST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.....

• Never,in a million years

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herochanger

Pika Member
Hello there and as you have seen the "Topic" of this thread.It says "Hi!My name is Herochanger".So yeah let me introduce myself to you guys.

I was born in Saudia Arabia and my birthday is on 12th May,as I was sent to a English school at early age due to that I was not able to learn my own language properly (Urdu) but English better than that .I am able to speak :English,Urdu.Arabic,Punjabi and Hindi (Hindi and Urdu are same thing lol :p).My favorite hobby is reading and drawing.I also do animating and trying to learn modding too.GAMING is something I've been doing for a long time and I played alot of games.If you ever see me on the server say hi to me and maybe we can play some games on the server ,even if u need help you can contact me on the server and I am your man.

(some extra stuff o_O)

I love to make new friends:),meet new people and play games .I am a kind and gentle person. I love to help people alot alot...... ,I have been playing minecraft for 6 years and on the pika-network server for 4 years.

The server is great their are awesome players(pika-crafters;)) and great staff they are always there to help us.Its just hard to explain in words.Thanks for reading my introduction

Kind Regards,
Herochanger:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.