Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey people

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
I'm XPumpkins, people always call me 'pump' despite I don't pump air/water, I play mostly on sbice , I do play on factions and classic skyblonkz.
I love to tease people by calling them a hacker when they won unscramble or anything, (they knows that it's a joke when I say that)
I always help people on the server and financially (if I have extra money ) and I've been poor so many times Cuz of this, sometimes I would spend 100k a day just by donating. (In sbice, 100k is a lot )

My building skills are good, people do praise me for my designs.
OK enough about gaming, now I'm going to talk about life of me and people in sbice.

As far as I know, that 20% of pika players are depressed / stressed / have emotional problems /disorders
I know some of them and sbice is really important for them to share and feel better. When people meets others that have almost the same fate as them, they will start to share their problems and feel good that someone knows about it.

Just if anyone have this/these problem(s) just think, why would you need to care about how people treats you, I mean srsly you don't need to care, stop caring about people that doesn't care about you.

At last Ive got into this last part, if anyone never meet me before and planning to come to sbice/classic sky/factions, tell me that you've seen this post .:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
XPumpkins

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
idk lmao
3 years idk?
i play pika skyblock classic for 1 week then i stopped playing for few months and comeback in classic, then i play sbice
(i dont remember well)

McMuffin

Hello pumpkin, welcome to the new pika site, nice to meet you :)
(even thought ive seen you many times about 1.5 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.