Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey everyone im am sad to announce i that i got banned

_Nikki99

Staff Member
So a few days ago i was having fun playing practice events and got frozen by crni_ at first i thought it was lag back cuz it happens to me all the time but when i looked at the chat i noticed i was frozen and was getting screen shared. even after 3 year (4 if i count my old lost acc ) i never been screen shared before so i thought i had to open discord to join the ss but when i told crni that i was opening discord he said to not do that and download anydesk and send him a link to my pc, well here is where the problem began. i have a very old laptop i play on and it has become very slow. so me opening browser to download anydesk and sending it him in 3 minutes is hands down impossible not to mention i opened discord too ( which is my fault) but it slowed my pc evenmore. i talked to the staff about this, and the wanted me to send them a video of me clicking as fast as i can, which i provided and the appeal still got denied. i dont understand why it would be denied cuz i was clicking legit. so the best i can think of is that double clicks arent allowed and my mouse does double click sometimes.
So yeah, ill be gone for 3 months, ill maybe still post a video on my yt cuz i have some good clips but for the rest of the ban i will probably not be playing mc
aslo no hard feelings to crni or the rest of the mod team. they are just doing their jobs, if my double clicking mouse looks like a autoclicker i cant blame them.
see u all in 3 months the , bye
Oof that sucks see you when u get unnabaned ;-;

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I was gonna say how tf he got banned again😅😂, phew, its just someone bumping old threads