Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey everyone im am sad to announce i that i got banned

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
So a few days ago i was having fun playing practice events and got frozen by crni_ at first i thought it was lag back cuz it happens to me all the time but when i looked at the chat i noticed i was frozen and was getting screen shared. even after 3 year (4 if i count my old lost acc ) i never been screen shared before so i thought i had to open discord to join the ss but when i told crni that i was opening discord he said to not do that and download anydesk and send him a link to my pc, well here is where the problem began. i have a very old laptop i play on and it has become very slow. so me opening browser to download anydesk and sending it him in 3 minutes is hands down impossible not to mention i opened discord too ( which is my fault) but it slowed my pc evenmore. i talked to the staff about this, and the wanted me to send them a video of me clicking as fast as i can, which i provided and the appeal still got denied. i dont understand why it would be denied cuz i was clicking legit. so the best i can think of is that double clicks arent allowed and my mouse does double click sometimes.
So yeah, ill be gone for 3 months, ill maybe still post a video on my yt cuz i have some good clips but for the rest of the ban i will probably not be playing mc
aslo no hard feelings to crni or the rest of the mod team. they are just doing their jobs, if my double clicking mouse looks like a autoclicker i cant blame them.
see u all in 3 months the , bye

Attachments

• image_2021-12-30_124541.png
    image_2021-12-30_124541.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 75

Jessek53

Pika Member
Well not sure why you would download discord without him telling you to, that's typically not how any screen share goes. You can try to appeal for a reduced sentence, best of luck with whatever you decide to do!

Jessek53

Pika Member
That's sad man, i really think they should give people more time, especially for the ones with slower pc's. Can't wait to have you back :)
Kinda, it makes sense why they do it so you can't hide the client etc.

divertente

Great Reporter
Well not sure why you would download discord without him telling you to, that's typically not how any screen share goes. You can try to appeal for a reduced sentence, best of luck with whatever you decide to do!
he did not download discord, he meant that he opened it and that slowed down his pc.

divertente

Great Reporter
Yeah, Like I said why open discord if the staff member didn't request you too?
Well, he didn't know that they ss on AnyDesk since he has never gotten an ss on pika, there are a LOT of servers that require the user to use discord to ss.

Jessek53

Pika Member
Well, he didn't know that they ss on AnyDesk since he has never gotten an ss on pika, there are a LOT of servers that require the user to use discord to ss.
If he's never got an ss then why'd he launch up discord right away? :0

OP
OP
SlimManKiller

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
If he's never got an ss then why'd he launch up discord right away? :0
because i share my screen to my friends on discord all the time. so when i read scren share the first thing i thought of was panic and second was discord.

OP
OP
SlimManKiller

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
how does one appeal for a reduces sentence ?

OP
OP
SlimManKiller

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
That happens only if you get perm banned, I’m pretty sure that you cannot appeal for a reduced one, you can only appeal for an unban, I might be wrong but that’s how it usually works
sad
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

damn man thats sad they should at least give like 5 mins but hopefully ill see u soon on prac again slime :)

BruhJack

That's sad man, i really think they should give people more time, especially for the ones with slower pc's. Can't wait to have you back :)
I also a slow pc and some ppls have reported me for hacking and now i am acually scared @SlimeManKiller can you tell me how can we know that we are frozen or whatever i am scared af
Discord Always Mystery i don't remember tag :/ just ping me in pika discord

BruhJack

I
I also a slow pc and some ppls have reported me for hacking and now i am acually scared @SlimeManKiller can you tell me how can we know that we are frozen or whatever i am scared af
Discord Always Mystery i don't remember tag :/ just ping me in pika discord
I will install any desk tommorow no matter what

spidey_4i

So a few days ago i was having fun playing practice events and got frozen by crni_ at first i thought it was lag back cuz it happens to me all the time but when i looked at the chat i noticed i was frozen and was getting screen shared. even after 3 year (4 if i count my old lost acc ) i never been screen shared before so i thought i had to open discord to join the ss but when i told crni that i was opening discord he said to not do that and download anydesk and send him a link to my pc, well here is where the problem began. i have a very old laptop i play on and it has become very slow. so me opening browser to download anydesk and sending it him in 3 minutes is hands down impossible not to mention i opened discord too ( which is my fault) but it slowed my pc evenmore. i talked to the staff about this, and the wanted me to send them a video of me clicking as fast as i can, which i provided and the appeal still got denied. i dont understand why it would be denied cuz i was clicking legit. so the best i can think of is that double clicks arent allowed and my mouse does double click sometimes.
So yeah, ill be gone for 3 months, ill maybe still post a video on my yt cuz i have some good clips but for the rest of the ban i will probably not be playing mc
aslo no hard feelings to crni or the rest of the mod team. they are just doing their jobs, if my double clicking mouse looks like a autoclicker i cant blame them.
DUDE USING ANYDESK, HE CAN HACK IN YOUR PC

Mahmoud_awny

Pika Member
bro, does not anydesk take full control of your PC???

JustKuno

Damn. Good luck getting unbanned though. Maybe ask another staff member if possible. If not, see you in 3 months.