Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /helpop OR /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Suggestion:
/helpop OR /report command

Detailed description:
Hello there ,
I was playing pika network for a real long time and we have always had /report command , and after some time it got removed due to a bug or else , anyways , Me as a bedwars player talking as a 75% of the bedwars players , we really need a command that could send a msg to the online staff members that there is a hacker trying to make our game messed up and not fear , I dont mind if it's /report or /helpop , just a command that could help us , I know that all the players should be apart of the server and should help it by recording hackers but sometimes we dont have enough time to record , post on yt , report , We came playing to have a great time and have fun not to keep reporting and those stuff , as pika network is a cracked server , you all know how hackers just come even if they get banned , they just find a way to hope in again ( wont say how or else ) So please ; we really want a command that could help us to just tell online free staff members that there is a hacker , Thanks for reading and hope we get a good solution about this provlem

Reason(s):
Already talked about it on Detailed Description
---------

Example(s):
Already talked about it on Detailed Description

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey _karamm,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​