Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Helpful In-game Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft username:
zMqrcc

Suggestion:
Helpful In-game Commands

Detailed description:
Add few in-game commands which can help new players. I know some of them automatically shows in chat, but it takes time to scroll up again and again just to find one link that you need. You dont have to put the exact description I have here as an example, you can change them to something else.

/forums
▸ PikaNetwork Forums
Read about resets, server events, payouts or discuss with other Pika players about server suggestions and much more.

/report (since theres a low chance of /report <player> being added to the server, why not redirect them to the player reports sub-forum instead.)
▸ Player Report
Found someone violating our rules? Make sure to report them in our player reports sub-forum:

/apply
▸ Staff Application
Are you interested in becoming a staff member? Take to our website today and fill out your application for Trial at https://pika-network.net/apply/

▸ YouTube/Twitch Application
Are you a YouTuber or Streamer who wants to promote our server? Apply for media rank at https://pika-network.net/media-apply/

Reason(s):
Adding these commands would give new players an idea on where to go if they ever want to visit our website, report a player, or to apply for staff/media rank. We want to help players by redirecting them to the correct link, but we can't send clickable links in chat so this addition would be pretty much helpful.

Last edited:

Sekiro

Great Reporter
To the /forums, +1 without any doubts
The /report was already suggested and still is pending but I'll +1 either way
For the applications, +1 for the staff applications but -1 for the media apps, don't think a link for media apps is needed at all

Overall +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1 for all except for /apply (neutral for it)
instead it should be /applications and /MediaApplications

ogsq

Legendary Pika
This would actually be really useful ngl. soon to be implemented 100% +1

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yeah, I think that would be a helpful command for new players.
I would also maybe add a /suggest or /suggestion command for players that think they would want to add something, but I think it won't be used very much, though the /bug might be used more than /suggest, so It would be much better to add a /bug command so players can easily access the bug reports forums.

+1 From me on this one

SweetOnion

Banned
Minecraft username:
zMqrcc

Suggestion:
Helpful In-game Commands

Detailed description:
Add few in-game commands which can help new players. I know some of them automatically shows in chat, but it takes time to scroll up again and again just to find one link that you need. You dont have to put the exact description I have here as an example, you can change them to something else.

/forums
▸ PikaNetwork Forums
Read about resets, server events, payouts or discuss with other Pika players about server suggestions and much more.

/report (since theres a low chance of /report <player> being added to the server, why not redirect them to the player reports sub-forum instead.)
▸ Player Report
Found someone violating our rules? Make sure to report them in our player reports sub-forum:

/apply
▸ Staff Application
Are you interested in becoming a staff member? Take to our website today and fill out your application for Trial at https://pika-network.net/apply/

▸ YouTube/Twitch Application
Are you a YouTuber or Streamer who wants to promote our server? Apply for media rank at https://pika-network.net/media-apply/

Reason(s):
Adding these commands would give new players an idea on where to go if they ever want to visit our website, report a player, or to apply for staff/media rank. We want to help players by redirecting them to the correct link, but we can't send clickable links in chat so this addition would be pretty much helpful.
Its nice hence people see flashes of such messages then they want to interact with the msg but its gone

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello zMqrcc,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.