Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help with premium acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZimCa

I need help i bought today premium and i try to connect first time with my premium on pika but i cant login on pika server becaouse pika is asking for pasword,what pasword i bought today this acc

my premium acc name is thepegasusworior

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    927.4 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

can you some how help me to get,or change the name of that guy who using my name and say him what is he new name

TheAndrewz

I'm not sure but I think you can contact staff and get them to delete the account so that you can register it if it hasn't logged in for a while or if it's inactive

justinsabear93

Are you actually getting into the server but kicked for not registering?

Using the /register <password> <passwordconfirm>?

TheAndrewz

Are you actually getting into the server but kicked for not registering?

Using the /register <password> <passwordconfirm>?
No I think he means that he just bought a premium account but someone already registered that name that the premium account has on Pika

OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

I can show you its really my premium omg i can play on any server and stats is 0/0 ...

OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

Yes i have account and its name ZimCa and i played kit-pvp and im lvl 1000 but i now buy premium i wonna play with premium and buy some rank

Pikachu22

Veteran
We cant really just take the account privileges away from its current owner. You may be the real account's owner but someone else registered and played on it.

OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

Yes but he cant login if he dont know password and i change password before 10min and see im online

OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

Here is

Attachments

• 2016-02-29_00.35.37.png
    2016-02-29_00.35.37.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

Oke please try to help me really i need pika kitpvp becaous is best

Pikachu22

Veteran
thepegasusworior Was lost logged in two days ago, which means whoever uses this account is active. I cant recover it, You may use a cracked launcher to play on any other desired username.

OP
OP
Z

ZimCa

Can you forgive me if i say you true story,befor i get account premium account i tryed to se if this account work and i put random pasword really and i tink password someting like 'test' i bought this acc for 5e and i cant change name only skin and pasword from my friend pls can you recover ?

Pikachu22

Veteran
Account wont be recovered as its real owner is active and still players on it, You may use a cracked launcher to play using another IGN.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.