Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingtyranno2

hi guys my name is kingtyranno through many servers and maps i decided to test my skills to journey the O-P servers climb the highest mountains (wait i am lazy) so this is my profile

Name:kingtyranno

status: alive as of 2016 in factions (deseased in PVP) (got The Worst build Awards in Creative)
Prison server: i was sent to prison cause of Hacking
Personality: kingtyranno is a guy who sucks at everything – except having confidence in himself, also likes video games for some odd reason Unfortunately, he has no talent whatsoever… not in martial arts, sports, or academics (although he believes otherwise). Now that he’s stuck in the server with his brother, he fully intends to win it and to make his brother look like a tool.
If you see he's really bad at making bases but loves to have freinds her hates bedrocks because in the last fac his whole base was made up of bedrock that he was stuck he was sent in the prison server because of hacking and flying with his cousin people mostly call him "tyranno"

What people say about him and his brother :These two are basically Drake and Josh.
what he says about him:yeh yeh

Status
Not open for further replies.