Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Hello, my name is Danny also known as Ethopiq. I came here to introduce myself and to make some new friends, right. On this server, I want to have fun, to make some new friends and to bring positive spirit in this community.

Some facts about me:
I am a 15-year-old boy from Croatia. I am a big fan of "Game of Thrones" and "Teen Wolf". I have been training competitive swimming for about 8 years. I play a lot of OP-Factions (I think i have donator rank there) and regular Factions. I'm listening to rap. My favourite rapper is Lil Uzi Vert, so if we have something in common and you want to talk about it feel free to pm me I am a very friendly person.

So that basically me. Bye! :)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I also listen to rap but not to the kind you listen to. Welcome to the server!

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
NICE to meet you Ethopiq sorry but i dont have anything common with you ;)

Brisngr

Pika Lover
@Ethopiq
Welcome back brudda!
I can't play with you as i am going to buy a new gaming pc but still we gona join sometime again brudda!
Ign:Iprocombou

Brisngr

Pika Lover
@FAMESCARE
First of all,
I'm on a mobile and second of all, I dont have a pc right now (I sold my old pc and im buying a gaming pc now :) )

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
@FAMESCARE
First of all,
I'm on a mobile and second of all, I dont have a pc right now (I sold my old pc and im buying a gaming pc now :) )
Oh okay i know how it feels it is so boring when you don't have a PC I got a decent PC first hand even though I had to like save so much from my pocket money but luckily I got into terms with my brothers and we finally got a gaming pc

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lil uzi vert is also my favorite, and I also have donator rank in op facs, and I also do competetive swmming...

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I have one thing common.... Im 15 year old too.......... :)

OP
OP
Ethopiq

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
@Ethopiq
Welcome back brudda!
I can't play with you as i am going to buy a new gaming pc but still we gona join sometime again brudda!
Ign:Iprocombou
Pm me right now!!!
Next season we are taking together op factions and factions right?

Status
Not open for further replies.