Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Creative Hello, So i have a suggestion. Why dont u bring the old creative back? like, survival mode in whic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovixx10

Suggestion:
Hello, So i have a suggestion. Why dont u bring the old creative back? like, survival mode in which i used to play with my friends many games. we cover plot to prevent light and build houses then 5 hides in survival mode and a guy wears as scream killer and tries to find them, And we could try challenging ourselves in parkour and who falls will have to start from first or die.. it was pretty much fun.. and money from unscraambling...actually useless.. why dont u bring back these cars we used to buy with money? well thats only my suggestion i dont mean anything bad and i hope your server will stay forever because you and your team are really doing a nice job but i just wanted to bring back the old days fun, goodluck and i hope you respond to my suggestion

Detailed description:
Bring back old days

Reason(s):
Because we stopped having fun like old days with survival mode and cars etc...

Example(s):
Survival

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Bump for staffs’s attention.
I could understand why the server remove /gm 3 but there’s nothing wrong with gm survival.
Gm survival is a really important aspect of creative because what’s the meaning of building maps and mini games in the server without actually enjoying it.
Of course I’m not saying that the server have to bring back everything, for example “car” can be really laggy. It’s the “making use of what creative have” that important, like money has to be used to buy something, not to just have.
Overall, +1 for the Idea.
Ps: bring back the rank, creative is more fun that way you know...even though it can be very unfair, but it gives player the courage to build.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
giovixx why do u have my alt account plot KMnO4 plots screenshot in ur profile? pic????
KMnO4 is my alt account lol

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Giovixx10,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.