Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oppfaction is full hackers they fly and console not do ban fly hackers fix console .

Can have more staff online in server have 1000 players online and just 1 helper online
If 1000 are online just 1 helper cant see all who use hack.
Add more staff members .
And why players need to come in forums to do player raport if player cant record hacker how he can proff
Player can msg staff in discord but if staff member is busy he well ignore the player .
1 day i found 1 basse and i basse are 3 players i think they are noob and they come attack me and they fly i do /staff and i see fawfgaw is online in opskyblock i go there and i call than he come he just see 1of 3 hackers and the player got ban and he go again on opskyblock but he dont see and 2 hackers i go call than again but he ignore me .

Have a good day

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Dom7, in-game, you can do /staff to see who's online. If you cannot record, either download OBS to record, or you can get a friend to record. The reason why you have to report hackers on the forums is because there are 1200 people online, so it is challenging for staff to moderate every single server. Keep in mind that staff get many pms and dms, so it's difficult for them to get back to you right away. Report hackers here: pika-network.net/report

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dom7, in-game, you can do /staff to see who's online. If you cannot record, either download OBS to record, or you can get a friend to record. The reason why you have to report hackers on the forums is because there are 1200 people online, so it is challenging for staff to moderate every single server. Keep in mind that staff get many pms and dms, so it's difficult for them to get back to you right away. Report hackers here: pika-network.net/report
I start to play in pika network in 2016 and i know how to see who's online but my pc is trush and i cant download OBS and i not have frends all player in server hate me i do raid more factions and they do enemy me for than i not have frends in server

Unawarely

The Pika
Ok, well then the best thing for you to do is to /msg a staff member if they're online.

DzonyX

Pika Lover
did u even read what he said

like he isnt reporting anyone or something he is just complaining about the insufficient amount of staff
He can't download OBS, but he can other software that will work like bandicam. I think that that software will work on his PC because I had PC like his so I know. I mean there is not a lot of staff online so that's a problem too!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
He can't download OBS, but he can other software that will work like bandicam. I think that that software will work on his PC because I had PC like his so I know. I mean there is not a lot of staff online so that's a problem too!
im pretty sure if he could download those other programs he wouldnt be complaining about it

Status
Not open for further replies.