Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
these days there is an obvious amount of change in the flight hackers in our server,
im inviting every one of my fellow friends to report them when they come across a fly hacker, or any type
just in a match ive seen 7 hackers, flyin' around, now staff will come and say "go report" and lock this thrd
im just bored of all these hackers flying around.. just look at https://pika-network.net/bans/bans.php
there are a fuckton of fly hackers out there and we dont have a system to prevent rule breakers from
giving a bad attitude to our server
im talking to the owners of this server, guys,
get a new anti cheat, we are bored as the players of your server, you guys are losing players, prevent this

Last edited:

Zeanon

Epic Pika
Nah, what are you on about? They just have a good gaming chair!

Ok, but in all seriousness, the staff isn't the problem anymore. They do their job just fine but the anti-cheat gets bypassed all the time by hacked clients. The Anti-cheat even false-bans a lot of legit players. The anti-cheat is the reason why I quit playing on Pika-Network.
I hope they get rid of this problem as fast as possible because I don't want to see new players going through the suffering of encountering a fly hacker in their first game in any gamemode!

Status
Not open for further replies.