Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers not getting banned for days.......

mp_0

Hey, am a routine skywars player and i met many hackers daily.
I had met a hacker a week ago where he kills me and then make fun of me, I noted his name.
Now today I met the same hacker and I was killed by him as he targets me cause i know he was a hacker.
After that he make fun of me again.
I can only provide SS of him making fun of me.
His ID name: f6d5p8_dpf
Please take this seriously am a permanent player, don't loose me.

2022-05-14_18.16.58.png

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
I had met a hacker a week ago where he kills me and then make fun of me, I noted his name.
Now today I met the same hacker and I was killed by him as he targets me cause i know he was a hacker.

View attachment 49308
download a screen recording software and record him and post it up on player reports

u can report here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

egeakan

Pika Member

View attachment 49308
thats the problem with this server, hackers only get banned when someone actually reports,
i reported 10 hackers and i saw like 3 ppl back on the server, im pretty sure the rest are ip banned
and even when they are ip banned they can easily evade it by changing ip, thats why im not playing that often in this server anymore. I've been thinking about buying premium and playing on premium servers like hypixel, cracked servers always have a problem :/
if you are able to buy premium, buy it. i actually mean it

acura

Great Reporter
thats the problem with this server, hackers only get banned when someone actually reports,
i reported 10 hackers and i saw like 3 ppl back on the server, im pretty sure the rest are ip banned
and even when they are ip banned they can easily evade it by changing ip, thats why im not playing that often in this server anymore. I've been thinking about buying premium and playing on premium servers like hypixel, cracked servers always have a problem :/
if you are able to buy premium, buy it. i actually mean it
Pretty sure that'd count as light advertising

_Nikki99

Staff Member
This is why skywars is dying, because of hackers just don't hack, like come one man :/

acura

Great Reporter
This is why skywars is dying, because of hackers just don't hack, like come one man :/
As much as it pains me to say this, skywars is a dying game no matter what server it's on. Hackers issue is one thing, but bedwars and some other modes are clearly taking over as well. It's an old game and I've played it for so long, but it won't surprise me if one day it's completely dead.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
As much as it pains me to say this, skywars is a dying game no matter what server it's on. Hackers issue is one thing, but bedwars and some other modes are clearly taking over as well. It's an old game and I've played it for so long, but it won't surprise me if one day it's completely dead.
Yea it's sad how it's already dying because of hackers, maybe Skywars might come back but probably not cuz of hackers and other issues ig

OP
OP
M

mp_0

Maybe you all are right, its dying sadly. It was a game that people like me who do not have cps can play but now ok.
Bye skywars.:cry:

acura

Great Reporter
Maybe you all are right, its dying sadly. It was a game that people like me who do not have cps can play but now ok.
Bye skywars.:cry:
Bedwars time ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I_Mohd

Pika Member

View attachment 49308
report him at this website: https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and also stop posting in random forums please just report it. I know you're trying to gain messages

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika

View attachment 49308
We can do nothing

Please enter the message more then 6 words