Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker

Grenxotic

I found a hacker in skywars, his name is Holzwurm03, first i tried to knock him with eggs and he didn't get the knockback, then i dig a block below him and he fell into void, but he just flew back up and killed me.:mad:

tlang

Veteran
I found a hacker in skywars, his name is Holzwurm03, first i tried to knock him with eggs and he didn't get the knockback, then i dig a block below him and he fell into void, but he just flew back up and killed me.:mad:
Record him

Dytel

Banned
The first guy is all over forums and he been copy pasting the same thing on threads from 1-2 years ago. 💀
IKR XDD the guy is just going to every forum post just to up his messages or smth.. i bet he got his great reporter rank from reporting like 10 kids who swear a day

UpperGround

Great Reporter
IKR XDD the guy is just going to every forum post just to up his messages or smth.. i bet he got his great reporter rank from reporting like 10 kids who swear a day
you're talking about me? because neither of us were talking about me but ok.

Shralion

Epic Pika
I wasnt talking about Upper...💀💀
(a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p)