Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

gUyS i gOt bANneD oN tHe FOrUmS!!!111!!1

laezyy

Epic Pika
what.png

What does this even meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!1!!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!!!1111!1!

MouraThat

Veteran
How did you post this ?
Because the ban was lifted today .-.
View attachment 12524

What does this even meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!1!!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!!!1111!1!
It means you said something inappopriate on a forums post and as the staff follow the rules they accordingly punished you.

OP
OP
laezyy

laezyy

Epic Pika
said something inappopriate
Then why did they ban me for "Negative use of disabilities/diseases"? I do not remember talking about topics like that and I dug through my previous messages/posts and found nothing that fitted the description "disabilities/diseases". I will just have to assume it was a misunderstanding or something along the lines of that...

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Then why did they ban me for "Negative use of disabilities/diseases"? I do not remember talking about topics like that and I dug through my previous messages/posts and found nothing that fitted the description "disabilities/diseases". I will just have to assume it was a misunderstanding or something along the lines of that...
Welp that's the reason why :D propably on one of your replies within the other threads.