Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Guild Suggestions

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Axteroid

Developer
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Guild Suggestion

Detailed description:
When we click the head of a guild member in the guild members menu, a new GUI should appear, allowing us to check information about that specific member, such as when they last joined the server, how much guild exp they've gotten in a week/month/lifetime, or how many coins they've contributed in total. The GUI could also contain a button for kicking/banning the member; this would be quite convenient because we wouldn't have to type out their name in the chat to kick/ban them.

Reason(s):
We'd have a lot more information on the members this way, and we'd be able to see how much each member has contributed to the guild, which may assist us to determine who to promote as a guild officer next according to the provided information.

Example(s):

Last edited:

apaxia

Great Reporter
+1 would make it easier for officers and such

Valck

Great Reporter
Hey @DUXY_O
After reading and analysing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a:
+1
Reasoning behind my decision:
+ Helps the guild system and allows officers/leaders to analyse their players more easily.

OP
OP
Axteroid

Axteroid

Developer
Hey @DUXY_O
After reading and analysing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a:
+1
Reasoning behind my decision:
+ Helps the guild system and allows officers/leaders to analyse their players more easily.
Your post macros is set wrong, I'm not duxy

Also, put "{thread_author}" in the name spot

IamBokii

Epic Pika
+1 I wanted to post this suggestion also but you have done it before me. I think that this would be great thing I really don't know when my members joined last time in game or did they were online like 6H a week...
This must be in-game because It would be easier to control your guild and make some progress.