Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Great Reporter Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudd

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Great Reporter Role

Detailed description:
there should be a great reporter role which is above the 'Donator' role so we could see who the great reports are​

Reason(s):
not many pika players even check forums and this role would encourage them to get the rank and the forums could be alot more acitve​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Max said there won't be role.

Hellific

Veteran

There won't be a Great Reporter role on Discord, besides it's not necessary to have it. 1620222301900.png

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I am going to stay neutral on this.

Great Reporter exists on the forum. I don't have any problem adding it on discord BUT the role hierarchy though. Mhm, not agreeing with that. Great Reporter role shouldn't be put over Donators. There are some people who spend more than 400$ and it is unfair to put them above people who grinded 250 reports. But putting them below donators seems kinda lame. So, if the role is going to be added on discord, then don't separate them from others. So, people will get a pink name color even when donator. That seems like the best idea to me. Making the role, putting it above donator in Settings but not separating them from other members.

1620280098821.png
^^ Don't select that.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Mudd,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • This will not be added for now.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.